Junior or Mid Java Developer
Sofia/hybrid / 63-68.000 BGN gross/year + bonus
The client is German AI-powered intelligence platform and consulting service.
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers IT, Data and Cyber Security recruitment and business consulting.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
• Work with the architects and an Agile team to influence the overall system architecture and performance goals.
• Ensure timely delivery of software projects while maintaining the quality.
• Ensure high software quality by writing unit and integration tests in TDD approach.
• Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
• Suggest initiatives (e.g. training) that improve working efficiency and quality.
• Actively contribute in agile practices, such as estimating and planning.
• Document technical effort from time to time.
• 2+ years of commercial software development experience with an open source Java stack
• Good understanding of Design Pattern and object oriented design (SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Factory pattern)
• Experience with relational databases
• Proven knowledge in a framework like Spring, Jakarta EE
• Experience in REST, API design
• Good understanding on using day-to-day version control tools like gitlab/ github/ bitbucket with its configuration and its general continuous integration and delivery pipeline configuration
• Having experience with Containerization and running micro-services at scale
• Solid experience in unit testing and mocking frameworks (Junit, NUnit, JustMock, Mockito)
• An open and collaborative mindset both within and outside your team
• Good communication, fluent in English and ability to clearly express oneself
It would be a nice addition if you have:
• Good understanding of IT architectures
• Experience with modern datastores like S3 or Minio
• Exciting work environment that brings people together
• Use of the latest digital technologies
• Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
• Flexible working hours and home office
• 3 additional non-working days annually
• Food vouchers
• Multisport card
• Health insurance
• Discount program with external vendors
• Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
© Nordic All Rights Reserved Development: Intelligent Web solutions